Mr. Bo-Bo

Mr. Bo-Bo

Friday, August 1, 2014

0004 - Hoppy Thing

Yesterday after I went potty, something hopped away from me. So I had to chase it.

It was probably a grasshopper.

Yeah, a hoppy thing. That's what I said.

Or it could have been cricketWhat were you going to do with it if you caught it?

Eat it!

We don't give you enough treats?

There can NEVER be enough treats Mama.

Well it looked like you were having a ball.

I was! Sometimes it hopped away and I couldn't see it, so I started following it with my nose, but Daddy helped me find it again... It still got away though.

You go potty a lot so I'm sure you'll have plenty of chances to catch another one.

I'm definitely going to get one next time! I was hopping like him and I think I almost had him fooled.

If you were green I would have thought there was a giant grasshopper in the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment