Mr. Bo-Bo

Mr. Bo-Bo

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

0006 - Go Fly a Kite

Last night me and Mama stayed up late...

Waaaaay past our bedtimes.

...and looked through Pinterest for some fun activities.

I notice you have a fondness for slime, paint and bubbles.

Bubbles! I like it when you blow bubbles and I can chase them and try to eat them.

Hey, anything to keep you occupied; bonus if you think it's a treat.

You mean it's not a treat? 

Not a food treat.

That explains it... seems like they would taste better than they do.

Next time we'll have to search for edible bubbles and see what's out there.

Okay Mama -- so here are top three favorites:


That one surprises me a little bit.

Why Mama?

It's not messy. I figured you'd be all about the mud paints.

I like those too but I'm a bird dog, which means I like birds. This should bring them right to me -- I won't even have to sniff them out!

This one looks messy, it's on my to-do list:


Lava actually ties in with your second book, Bo-Bo the Destroyer.

Oh yeah! I will destroooooooooy youuuuu!

And for my last project - I think we should make this one today:


We just might have to. It's been a long time since I've flown a kite and it's a nice day for it.

Woohoo! I'm going to fly a kite! Do you think I can fly too?

You're a little heavy for that.

What if I build a really BIG kite?

Instead of trying to explain it to you, I'll let you read about how kites fly (click here), maybe that will help you understand (moms and dads click here for an activity sheet).

Okay. I like to learn new stuff!

And you should mention that there are more fun activities on your Pinterest board.

There are lots of fun activities. Can we add more Mama?

Definitely! Alright, now let's go make some lunch.

Sounds good to me! Can we have chicken? I love chicken... it's a bird you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment