Mr. Bo-Bo

Mr. Bo-Bo

Monday, July 28, 2014

0003 - Sir Sniffs-a-Lot

So what have you done today Mr. Bo-Bo?

A lot! After I woke up this morning Daddy went out to mow. So when he came back in the house I sniffed him real good.

Which he appreciates, I'm sure.

Mama, you always say there are people who learn by doing and people who learn by seeing... I'm a  dog so I learn by sniffing and tasting! I can tell that he mowed where the deer run through the yard, I smelled turkeys, and there was a groundhog somewhere nearby...

Actually he was waddling through the back yard.


Next time you see him, ask him if we can play together!

I would but he always runs off. He's more skittish than the deer.

Maybe Daisy Bear will play with me. I let her play with Ropey this afternoon, but sometimes we play with Ropey together.


So after you sniffed Daddy, what did you do?

Well... I watched the two of you eat lunch... without giving me any of your chicken... Then me and Daisy dog-piled onto the loveseat with Daddy. Ready for our mid-afternoon nap.


And I made sure to get the good seat because I'm Daddy's boy.


But since Daisy Bear is my best girl, I let her lay next to me.


The two of you are certainly cute together.


Mr. Bo-Bo...?

Oh, you're asleep. Well, bye for now everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment