Mr. Bo-Bo

Mr. Bo-Bo

Thursday, August 7, 2014

0008 - A Pixel of Ink & A Daisy Video

Just wanted to let all of you know about a newsletter that showcases some of the free and reduced price Kindle books that are made available each and every day. I'm sure there are several websites out there but this is the one I have recently subscribed to, it is called A Pixel of Ink (and it is also free).

"Why would someone offer their book for free?" You might ask. Because it helps get people interested, and the more people who 'buy' these free books and like them/talk about them, the more buzz a book will get... which ultimately leads to more sales. It is a great marketing tool, especially when an author has written more than one book. And it is a great opportunity for you the reader to become familiar with an author's work without risk.

I will most likely participate in this program myself from time to time, and when I do I will give you a heads up so that you can download my book if you are so inclined. If you don't have a Kindle it is not a problem, on my sidebar (to the right) there is a free Kindle App that will allow you to read Kindle content on your computer, phone, tablet, etc. I'm sure many of you are aware of this, but for those who aren't, you can click on that link and it will take you directly to the App page so you can sign up. There is a lot of good stuff out there so show some support and if you enjoy a book you've read, please rate it and leave a comment to let others know.


------------------------------------

So now that I've bored the kids and they've promised never to read Mr. Bo-Bo's Boring Blog again...

You mean Mama's Boring Blog - I had nothing to do with this catastrophe.

...I will attempt to redeem myself with this short video of Daisy.

If aliens land and they turn out to be hostile glowing creatures about the size of a small dot, with the ability to dart around a room at lightning speed, Daisy will be there to protect us all:




I am Mr. Bo-Bo and I approve of this message!

Thank you for your support Mr. Bo-Bo... and you dear reader, for yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment