Mr. Bo-Bo

Mr. Bo-Bo

Saturday, August 2, 2014

0005 - Tuckered Out

Did you move from the couch at all today Mr. Bo-Bo?

I tried but it was too comfy. And you cleaned it today so it smelled good.

It must have; I tried to get you to play but you wouldn't budge.



Did so. I moved to the other couch.


Looks like Daisy thought the couch was comfortable too.


Yeah, but she came over to snuggle with me. She's nice and warm and she smells good.


Like graham crackers? I think she smells like graham crackers.

Daddy says she smells like a dog and needs a bath.

He says that about you too.

Do I smell like a dog?

Well you are a dog.

So is Daisy but you said she smells like crackers.

You smell like a dog.

I'l take that as a compliment.

Okay, but you'll also be taking a bath.



I can't hear you, I'm dead.


Nice try, but tomorrow you get a bath. :)

You'll have to catch me first...

Deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment