Mr. Bo-Bo

Mr. Bo-Bo

Saturday, July 26, 2014

0002 - Newsies

Hello again!

Hi.

I was talking to them Mama.

So was I.

You're so funny Mama.

Thank you Mr. Bo-Bo. So what did you want to blog about?

Oh, um, I just wanted to share a couple of pictures. Like, can you show them the one of me curled up in bed?

That's a cute one. You're all curled up into a little Bo-Ball.



And I'm surrounded by blue! I look really good in blue.

They know.

And then... can you show them my girlfriend, Daisy?

Sure. They'll get to meet her later in the Mr. Bo-Bo Picture Book Series too.

I like Daisy Bear. She's pretty, and she can reach the top of the counter and get her own snacks if she wants to.

Oh really?

...No?

Well here's Daisy Bear with her new big girl collar on.

She is a big girl Mama, a Great Dane.

That's right Mr. Bo-Bo. When she's full grown she'll be about twice your size. But she's a sweetie.


And here she is gazing adoringly at Daddy. She missed him while he was gone.


I missed him too. He plays fun games with me like The Bitey-Bite game. I'm good at that one.

Which is why we don't play that one anymore.

I know... I miss that too. Now Daddy makes me do tricks like sit and speak and he keeps saying things that don't make any sense like "Shake," and "Come here Mr. Bo-Bo."

You really need to learn that one.

I'm sorry, I didn't hear you.

You never do... Time to say goodnight Mr. Bo-Bo.

Good night everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment